Use Rex Radiator Oil Cooler Repair or Rebuild for big savings!
Replacement of an hydraulic oil cooler, engine oil cooler, or transmission oil cooler with new OEM parts can be very expensive and increase down time waiting to receive the parts. Rex Radiator repairs or rebuilds oil coolers to save you time and money.
Hydraulic oil coolers, engine oil coolers, and transmission oil coolers cover a wide range of products. Some are made of aluminum, some are copper brass construction, and some older units are made of steel construction. Cost and availability are always an issue for oil cooler repair.
At Rex Radiator we pride ourselves on being able to resolve your needs on these sometimes unusual parts. Whether it be a large Leibeher unit made of aluminum or an older Manitowoc cooler, we can service that unit effectively and at a major cost savings to you. Our 105 years of experience in cooling solutions, expert knowledge, and repair advice is available to get your repair done quickly and cheaply.
Here are just some reasons to choose our oil cooler repair service:
- We rebuild, recore or repair anything we can! Over the years, our technicians have provided this service regularly and we can do the same for you.
- Rex offers radiator recore and repair services across Chicago, Peoria IL, Gary IN, and southern Wisconsin so call us today to find your nearest service location.
- We can clean, repair, and return with 24 to 48 hours
- We have extensive experience with oil cooler repair and rebuild of any construction.
- For obsolete units we can fabricate a new core and rebuild to OEM specifications
- Our repair service will save you time and greatly reduce the cost
Call Rex Radiator now for more information about our oil cooler repair service and how our technicians can save you time and money. Call now at (630) 230-8958.
Rex Radiator Repair Services From A Team You Can Trust
Established since 1909, Rex Radiator is the number one choice for many customers across the region. Whether you are looking for radiator repair or repair of oil cooler, charge air coolers, DPF/EGR, or new parts distribution, our team is always happy to help.
Visit any of our seven locations or call us today!